Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More Macro Fun

Continued fun with my "new" macro combo - macro converter + a 50mm lens

From Photo of the day 2012
 A local cat outside the school during photography class. He was sunning himself and was particularly amenible. One of the most photographed cats in town I imagine, the kids use him for assignments.

From Photo of the day 2012
Macro shot of some ice in the parking lot of the school after it had thawed and re-frozen with neat crystals in it.

From Photo of the day 2012
A leaf in the snow I found yesterday while supervising kids. I like the curl and the way the light hit it.


From Photo of the day 2012
Claws of the same cat as top, he was getting playful on the playground. I managed to get a close up with the full macro on it. Great textures of both the paw and the wood. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment