Friday, April 10, 2009

Trees

From Photo of the day (2009)


From Photo of the day (2009)


Boy, I'm getting really bad at this. I took photos yesterday but was busy cleaning and doing a bunch of things around home so didn't get them posted.

Yesterday we went for a hike along the Vedder river, made it down to the start of the Trans-canada trail, and came back along the Peach Trail. This fern covered maple was along the Trans-Canada part - I think they are licorice ferns, Anita will correct me if I am wrong.

The other shot is from today - I took the dog down to the dry riverbed behind cemetery hill and walked nearly as far as hopyard hill on the river rocks and sand. We found a beaver lodge just down from these fallen trees, so I assume the beaver cut them down. I liked the reflections in the side channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment