Saturday, May 9, 2009

Patience, or Stupidity?

From Photo of the day (2009)


Monday I took the dog back out to Harrison. I didn't want to hike all the way out to the sandy cove on the Whipoorwill Point trail because of time, and I wasn't sure if there would be a sandy cove as the water has come up a fair bit. Instead I scrambled around on the rocks surrounding the sewage treatment plant out by the hot springs source and found a new sandy cove. Sat in the sand a bit, tried to get the dog to come but she figured I was going to throw a stick. Sat like this for ages, shivering in the water. I finally took a picture. Silly dog. I threw a stick a while later. We found some neat tracks in the sand too, not good enough for photos - best guess they were otter tracks, but they seemed to be in pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment