Friday, May 1, 2009

Tu-Lips and Swallow

From Photo of the day (2009)


Took the dog out in the morning before heading out to the annual Tulips of the Valley Tulipfest on Seabird Island. A local producer of tulips grows bulbs for greenhouse and public sale and each spring they have all 40 acres of young tulips blooming for 3 weeks or so. I managed to catch the last weekend of it and took some shots. Here's a panorama I made of the whole field, I have some of groups of tulips as well but this came out better.

Oh and here's one I took while out with the dog that I liked. I did manage to get a salvagable shot of a Wilson's Warbler as well, I will keep it but it doesnt make the cut for here. This is a male Tree Swallow I spotted that was kind enough to sit and sing while I took pictures.

From Photo of the day (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment