Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Morning Walk

 Got out before ten yesterday morning for the daily walk. There had been a skiff of snow overnight and some of it was still hanging around in the shady parts. We got a lot warmer weather recently and most of the snow and frost hasn't hung around on the branches. I liked how you could see the texture of the fine flakes and the spruce needles. The dark background and narrow depth of field helps to highlight both of these. I increased the shadows a tiny bit to bring the attention even more to the snow and needles.

 The morning sun - not quite a sunrise (I value my sleep too much for that these days) but still some nice colours. The tall trees are just behind the backyard of my house. I liked the colours of the sky and the silhouettes made by the trees, but not the field. Straight from the camera.

And another, but from a different viewpoint. The sky just looked cool in this one. Minor adjustments in the shadows on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment