Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nikon D200

So after the escapade with the barred owl and my camera eating the better picture of the flower, I decided to take the Nikon D70s into the shop. As it turned out, it needed a new card slot (estimate ~ $200 to fix). As I could buy a used D70s body for 200, I figured I would instead replace the camera body with a cooler one and use the $200 to upgrade. Thus - all my shots on here will now be taken with a Nikon D200, unless otherwise stated. I have kept my old D70s, probably more for sentimental reasons than anything else.

From Photo of the day 2011
I saw this shot on the way to Cadboro Bay beach this morning with the dog. I made her wait and fired off a bunch - its another one of my reflection shots. You can see me on the left with the new camera, and the dog in the right lens. The sky looked cool too. I used my wide angle lens, increased the highlights a touch in Picasa 3, nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment