Thursday, January 22, 2009

Horse

From Photo of the day (2009)


Thought about taking my dog out to the dyke for a walk to find something to shoot but my truck has been having issues starting lately and that would be the last place I wanted to get stuck. I managed to get to Paul's and started for the way home so I figured I should find something along the way to the shop. I found two horses grazing out by the bed and breakfast and took a few of both with my wide-angle lens but they were too far away for the composition I was looking for. I swapped to my longer lens but then they had moved and were too far apart. Took a few of both individually this way and liked this one the best. I think this horse has a brand...
A bit of sharpening, saturation and a crop in Picasa for post processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment