Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fridge

From Photo of the day (2009)


Can you tell that I am a bit short on ideas? It is remarkably hard to continually come up with the energy and ideas to shoot a new picture each day - especially when it has been crappy weather. Anyways, I was debating whether to shirk my photo duties today while doing the dishes and then saw this sort of random shot when I put a few dishes in to soak and the cloth on a particularly stubborn bit of pudding dried on the counter. Granted I did re-arrange some of the words but this is pretty much how the top of my fridge looks, the bottom is nearly empty as I never notice it. I wonder how much this says about me? Or does it speak more about the people who gave me half the stuff.....

I had to play with the fill light and highlights to bring up to brightness, even though I did use a flash. I also sharpened and saturated in Picasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment