Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Old Truck

From Photo of the day (2009)


I keep seeing this truck on the way to work in the evening - the light at that time of day always makes it look great, though I see it from the other side. It sits in the field in front of Mr. Yang's farm - he grows pea shoots for a lot of oriental restaurants and a produce store in town entirely without dirt. They are very good. Anyways, normally I am in too much of a rush to get to work to stop for photos but I hadn't taken anything yet today so I planned for it. I parked at the Happy Prospector gift shop, which meant I was on the opposite side of the truck from what I wanted but the light was still good and I didn't have time to walk around on the highway, maybe I will save that for another day.

I barely played with the fill light and shadows in this shot, nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment