Monday, March 23, 2009

Island 22

From Photo of the day (2009)


Just some pics from Island 22 in Chilliwack where I took the dog today after going around with the vet this morning. I used to walk her here every Sunday when I went to Church in Chilliwack, but up until two weeks ago, I hadn't been here in months. I discovered the park the year I moved here when it was mentioned on the radio that the campground was being closed due to erosion and the place converted to a dog/equestrian park. You can still walk through the campground, which is funny cause as there is a fence running through it about half ways in that you can walk around on either end (and everyone does), with these signs stuck on it every so often. You'd think they would fence the whole thing off - I guess its not as dangerous as the sign makes out. But I certainly wouldn't want campsite 25 anymore.. I guess it really is eroding.


From Photo of the day (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment