Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Faucet

From Photo of the day (2009)


I was planning on some star shots for today and even went out in the cold and wind to take them by Anita's house - unfortunately they didn't come out quite how I wanted. I guess I will have to review some more online star-photography tips. I took this before it got dark in case my star shots didn't come out after I saw myself in the tap while washing my hands. I thought I would get the camera in it, but I guess it captures the reflections in the mirror. I have another one that has my face in it but I liked this one better. You can just make out the top of the camera and my finger on the shutter. I didn't use a flash, instead positioning my tripod strategically around the edge of the sink so I could use a slower shutter speed in the low light. This shot is another one straight out of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment