Thursday, February 26, 2009

Doghouse

From Photo of the day (2009)


So, after a day of blizzard weather, today was clear. Clear and cold and windy - though not as windy as yesterday. There is snow it all the barns, all the water dishes outside were frozen (again - argh) which means I had to fish out buckets and drag the hose around again. Feels like we've jumped back to the start of January or late December. Sigh. I thought we had spring. Anyways, the snow is all blown in to strange places, patterns, and drifts - this is one that I found kind of fun. This is the doghouse I made for Meg when I started working on the farm in case the other dogs didn't care to share theirs. She used to drag it around, then I moved it closer to the other dogs and tied her to their house, at which point they all started lying in the big one in a pile. To be honest, I don't think Meg has ever been in this house except once when I threw some treats in there to make sure she fit through the door. The wasps took it over in the summer, now the snow has claimed it, Though it is not really as full as it looks.

I increased the fill light just a touch in Picasa, nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment