Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Faucet

From Photo of the day (2009)


I was in a rush at work. I've taken too many farm shots. Excuses Excuses. Actually, I found this shot kind of fun to do, and it wasn't until I tried doing some cropping that I realized whoever put in the taps put the cold water one slightly higher than the hot water one. Oh well. I keep seeing the drips on the shiny chrome when I get out of the shower and thought I should play around with this idea, though the angle of this shot didn't occur to me until I started photographing it. I even thought to include the ever-present dripping from the faucet.

You can even see me and the camera flash in the front of the faucet. In the end I didn't crop this at all, just increased the fill light and highlights a bit to make the shower wall come out a bit brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment