Monday, February 2, 2009

Young Goats

From Photo of the day (2009)


From Photo of the day (2009)



Found a fair bit of light in the barn at Paul's - more than in the bunker so I thought I would try some shots in there. There were two white goats fighting and I was hoping to get them head to head but they stopped before I could get my camera. Some other ones came to check me out though - I will have to say the single goat shot is probably a better picture photographically, but I had to include the double goat one as well - if only because it made me laugh. You wouldn't think goats could have such human expressions in there faces.
I had to boost my ISO to 650 to capture the goats before they moved, and I adjusted my white balance to the florescent light setting to make up for a funny hue in auto. A bit of fill light and highlights in Picasa to bring out the goats a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment