Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bell

From Photo of the day (2009)


I had a meeting with the literacy coordinator today about helping out with the computer workshops they run for local people who want to learn some basic computer skills so I was out and about after my morning shift at work. I had to dash home to make it to the meeting on time without smelling like goats so photos had to wait - I saw this on my way to the meeting, but took it on the way back. I will have to look up where the bell came from originally, but it is quite old and now stands in a brick pillar in front of the public library. This was the side that wasn't covered in graffiti - I find it a bit depressing that people figure that even things like this are open to such actions, not that anything is. The sun was nice and the bricks added a nice touch. I sharpened it in Picasa, nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment