Friday, February 27, 2009

Snow tracks

From Photo of the day (2009)


I was out with Dr Phil Chris most of the day looking at some sick cows, and three rather healthy looking horses. Then I had to grab some groceries and when I finally got back to Agassiz - take the dog out and drop off my time card at work. I combined the last two and added grabbing an ice cream from the cheese plant, and headed out across the road to a field George rents for growing grass for the animals. Meg had a good run around for 45 min or so and I saw these crow tracks in the snow. The light was failing so I snapped a few shots in case I didn't see anything else, which I didn't, before it got dark. This is the result - I toyed a bit with the lighting and contrast in Picasa to bring out the shadows without having too much contrast, nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment